ReviewLatest.com is dedicated to providing its readership with all the latest unbiased product reviews and roundups from experts and consumers, that are at the right price and on trend.
We are geeks, we love to research, analyze and conduct product testing to the point of obsession over many weeks or months to hand-curate our reviews.
Aspiring to spread awareness, we are opening our annual ReviewLatest.com Scholarship Program to creative minds who share the same product passion, vision and values as us.
If you think you have what it takes to qualify for our program, we highly encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? It might be right up your street, after all.
How Can You Qualify?
- We welcome all students from colleges and universities and. (If you are below 18 years old, or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians before applying).
- Having a strong passion for products is a plus factor as we will be choosing a student who believes in the same vision and values as we do.
How Does It Work?
It is simple, we want you to write a review that’s 1000 to 1500 words long about a product you have. But we don’t want just any review. Your essay should emphasize your passion and should be valuable enough to help other people.
Keep in mind that we’re looking for your personality in the story, so don’t use any general advice and cliches.
Other criteria in that is important to note about the review:
Once you’re done with your review, you can send it to email@example.com on or before December 17, 2018.
When submitting, please don’t forget to include the following:
- Name and address
- Email and phone number
- Name of your school/ college/ university
- Proof of student status
So, What’s In It For You?
Good thing you asked!
We will pick a winner by January 10, 2019. If you’re lucky, a $2,500 check will be sent directly to your college by February 19, 2019.
And that’s not all. You could also be invited to join our team. Now, how cool is that?
Remember, deadline of entry is on December 17, 2018.
We run our scholarship program every year.
Winner – ReviewLatest.com Scholarship Program 2017
Hi! My name’s Ben Thomas. I’m a 22-year old design student from Boulder, Colorado. I love spending time outdoors and meeting new people. I frequently take part in activities within our community, especially a new creative co-working space I have been working on with local businesses.
When I saw the scholarship program on the university website, I didn’t think twice about entering. I thought that my personal struggle with finding reviews on a product I was looking to buy, coupled with my knowledge of my chosen product could be of value to your readers. Plus due to the money, it was an opportunity not to miss!
I am overjoyed that I won. As a self-supporting student, I’ll use the money to help further fund my education. It will be a great to be able to reduce some of my student debt.
Terms And Conditions
- Submitted entries should be original and duly written by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered
- Only entries written in English will accepted.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees to join the program.
- ReviewLatest.com reserves the exclusive rights to publish any entries it receives.