Managing your client websites can be such a difficult task when you are a digital agency, multiple systems and software, server management and security all come into play and cost you time and resource you could be spending on winning new business and creating beautiful websites.
In fact, a recent client survey found that they save on average 60% of their management and development resources by utilising the platform.
To make your agency more efficient and give you the ability to scale, you need a reliable hosting platform with excellent support. In this article, I introduce one of the most sought after WordPress hosting companies, CloudFyre. It is the best solution for hosting sites in one place to meet the unique specifications and needs of each client.
CloudFyre are straightforward about what they do that others in the industry don’t or can’t. They provide a self-healing, autoscaling, platform-as-a-service with features and tools designed with creative and digital businesses in mind, from high availability and zero points of failure, development, staging and production environments to automated backups and a centralised dashboard for managing all of your client sites in one place.
They are in the market because they solve significant security, performance and maintenance issues. This review shades more light on this platform and advises you on why you should go for it.
Before registering for CloudFyre, you must ensure you have a live and reliable domain name for your websites. Once you have the right domain, you can register for a free trial to try the platform out before committing to a subscription.
- All-in-one dashboard, which gives you vital information on each site including; status, login buttons, site speed, disk usage, and bandwidth.
- Development, staging and production environments.
- HTTPS/ SSL certification from Lets Encrypt free.
- Server level caching and built-in CDN.
- Clustered high availability scalable environment
- Automated backups
- WP update manager
- SFTP and Database access
Setting up websites
The process is as simple and as quick as a blink of the eye. You only go through three key steps, and within 30 seconds, you are done. To create a new site:
- Step 1: Insert the domain name, select the region (13 worldwide regions are available), choose your DNS preference and then click on “Add Website.”
- Step 2: Add the DNS records for your domain by visiting your registrar.
- Step 3: On your dashboard, log in to the website.
With vast regulations put forward by search engines on websites, it is essential to give security a top priority. CloudFyre protects you from hackers and increases the site speed significantly thanks to the built-in CDN.
- Automated services – everything happens with the click of a button. You can install WordPress sites in seconds and continue to other tasks.
- Improved security – with this tool, you can forget about any hacking attempts, brute-force attacks, or SQL injections. The system is designed to fix any issues on time and restore everything to normal.
- Customer support – their customer support staff is reachable at any 24/7/365.
- Economical – It is budget-friendly for agencies who want to scale
- Limits the number of IP addresses you can purchase
- Limits the number of sites you can have
They have a support team that is ready to help you when you are stuck in any the way and with a seven-day trial, you should take a look at this incredible platform to see if it suits your needs.