Ditch the harsh body washes and switch to all-natural ingredients with the best organic body washes that will leave your skin healthy and clean.
Keep your skin soft and your spirits lifted with these body washes and soaps.
We’ve looked at 63 different organic body washes and covered more than 92 hours of research and testing to write the reviews, and which allows me to announce that the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00T54VIB2″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Puracy Natural Body Wash[/easyazon_link] stands out as the best organic body wash to buy for most people.
1. Puracy Natural Body Wash
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B00T54VIB2″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41LLLrQfMmL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”300″]
Puracy Natural Body Wash
Puracy Natural Body Wash is a balanced blend of luxurious cleansers, emollients, and essential oils which our panelists found cleans, softens, and refreshes all types of skin. It is packed with a blend of ingredients, such as, pink himalayan sea salt, which naturally exfoliates, hydrates, and balances your skin. There is nothing but food-grade, plant and mineral based ingredients.
Puracy produces lot of foam which helps your skin to feel soft, fresh, and moisturized. This product was safe for those with sensitive skin or skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis during testing. The balanced citrus aromas brightened and energized our bathing experiences most of the testing panelists said. So, that’s Puracy, our top pick as best organic body wash to buy this year.
Price: $19 (2 pack)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00T54VIB2″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
Why our reviews are trustworthy
I have been covering beauty and in particular organic body washes here for a long time now, logging hundreds of hours of research and testing in that time (it’s no great hardship). We’ve looked at a large number of body washes and consulted countless specialists and consumers to create this review each year.
We also like to keep up with reviews from other noteworthy companies that review beauty products, such as, Total Beauty, Amazon and Sephora though we do at times find that the coverage is not as comprehensive as it could be. Then we do our own testing of organic body washes with ourselves, experts and selected product testers, who product test them at home for us and provide their feedback through our product testing panel.
*This review covers the best organic body washes available before and since the last time we created this review.
Who should get these
Everyone who wants to be natural and organic…When it comes to organic body washes, most of us will go to amazing lengths in order to find that perfect product. That one product to heal and moisturize your body and give the best flawless natural clean.
We will spend all of our money on various body washes we have read about in reviews, until our heads spin and, of course, allow supposed experts on TV and in magazine adverts to convince us that their body wash is most natural or organic. Well, in order to put an end to this media madness and to hopefully save you time and hassle, we are sharing with you the results of our extensive research and testing on the subject.
How we began the test selection process
We started by making a list of all of the top rated organic body washes that we could find for sale both on the high street and online.
We listed 63 in the original selection process for this category.
Body washes, like all other beauty regimes, are personal to you. To choose one, you need to have a deep knowledge of your own body and skin. We combed through thousands of reviews to bring you the most helpful, insightful information about the best-rated natural body washes. These are the winners among an ocean of mediocre ones out there.
So before you make your decision, take a look at the organic body washes on this list and ask yourself:
“Self, would you say such lovely things about the body wash you just used?”
If the answer is no, it’s time to hit the store to get yourself a new one armed with our review.
We started by looking at the basics, so we removed creams with controversial ingredients. We know there are some ingredients that makes one person shudder but is completely shrugged off by someone else. So to warrant being given the chop, ingredients had to be chemical rather than natural and organic.
After wading through hours of reading everything from product specifications, and scientific papers to consumer organic body wash reviews (plus a few heated debates), we were then able to whittle the list down to the 12 top rated organic body washes we brought in to be tested.
How we tested them
We selected a cross section of our consumer panelists, in terms of age, lifestyle, skin type and hair color and then sent out the products for them to test at home, and also got them ready for our in-house panelists to take home. Once everyone had their products to test, each panelist started by completing the basic statistics for the body washes, such as the texture, packaging and ingredients.
Then, before testing, we each had to test a patch of skin first and wait 24 hrs to ensure our suitability to use each of the products. Once that was completed, the instructions were simple, to use the body washes every day, and to monitor the how much we liked them within the first two days and then after the week. Then to change product and repeat the process each week. So, armed with the products, we incorporated them into our daily washing routines and monitored our progress for each one.
Once the 12 weeks were up and we had finished testing the body washes and submitted our score sheets for analysis, we waited patiently for the results of which ones came out as the top rated organic body washes. Then we looked at the current retail prices for each of them and found our favorite picks were not always the more expensive ones. In fact our top pick turned out to be one of the best value ones of all of the finalists.
The Runners Up:
2. Jack Black – Turbo Wash[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”350″ identifier=”B003XW0JQ2″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/31hsT9IfkBL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”330″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B003XW0JQ2″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
Smother Turbo Wash on your skin or use it to clean your hair, with this versatile product incorporating both rosemary and eucalyptus to hydrate your skin and hair each time you shower, saving you time in the morning as well. While our panelists liked the juniper berries and arnica that helped relax tired, overworked muscles and took away stress later in the day. It carries a premium price tag but our panelists loved this organic body wash from Jack Black so if your fork out for it, grab one now.
3. ArtNaturals Essential Bath and Body Wash[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B012UDNONE” locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/31j9IFNOARL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”183″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B012UDNONE” locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
This body wash stimulates, soothes, deodorizes and heals with its natural antiseptic, anti-germ, and anti-fungal properties and is ideal for people with active lifestyles that pick up the odd graze or cut here and there. It has a powerful but gentle combination of ingredients including, tea tree, eucalyptus, oregano, peppermint, aloe vera extract, jojoba and coconut oils. All the ingredients meet art naturals’ 100 percent natural standards and are paraben free and cruelty free. Again this one scored highly with our panelists reporting a great feeling after using this all natural body wash.
4. Castile Liquid Soap Lavender[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B000HK1ON0″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41LF35hM6lL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”210″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000HK1ON0″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
We all loved the soapy lather with this body wash. Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, Castile Liquid Soaps are simple, ecologically formulated soaps that are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair. Different tasks call for different dilutions of the soap. This pioneering USDA certified organic personal care product ensures fair and just treatment of farmers and workers that product the organic ingredients, so this scores well on the environmental front as well as being a great organic body wash. The tip from our panelists is to use a lot less than you thing your need and that will be plenty!
5. Alba Botanica Bath And Shower Wash[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B00144013M” locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/31oEeW8wDdL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”214″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00144013M” locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
Pour some of this light foam full of organic ingredients onto your hands and body to prevent dryness and leave your skin glowing is what our panelists had to say about this natural body wash. Hypo-allergenic and packed with pure botanicals, this richly hydrating bath gel cleanses, soothes and softens your skin and all at a great price.
6. Dr. Bronner’s Organic Sugar Soap – Lemongrass Lime[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”472″ identifier=”B002UYZVSK” locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41BPeIhCJ0L.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”472″] [easyazon_link identifier=”B002UYZVSK” locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
No need to worry about residue with this organic wash, as it mixed with white grape juice and organic sugar to thoroughly clean your body and hair and leave it smooth feeling. So sweet to the body, hair and planet! Fair trade & organic sugar gives these Organic Sugar Soaps a rich caramel color and sweet scent as reported by our panelists. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for that well known creamy Castile lather.
7. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B000ODNSR0″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41F8NwVgQiL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”500″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000ODNSR0″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
With a natural formula combining colloidal oatmeal and natural oils, this moisturizing body wash is clinically proven to enhance the body’s pure moisture. This moisturizing organic body wash cleanses and moisturizes for fresh feeling skin after you shower. It has a light fragrance and is soap free, dye free and hypoallergenic, and it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
8. Burt’s Bees – Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B001R2S8HM” locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41jqvFBsRkL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”159″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B001R2S8HM” locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
The combination of ginger root and citrus oils will energize your senses, along with your skin. The gentle plant-based cleansing formula leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and smooth all over. Cleanse, invigorate and refresh your skin with Burt’s Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash. This botanical blend cleanses, deodorizes, and refreshes your skin naturally while moisturizing glycerin helps soften it.
9. Boots Botanics – The Power of Plants Organic Body Wash[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B00BUNPDXK” locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41kUlKjyLjL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”500″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00BUNPDXK” locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
This gentle cleanser will leave your complexion brighter without irritating your skin. The power of plants will keep your precious skin fresh, but then again there are much better ones higher up our list of the best organic body washes to buy.
10. AHAVA – Dead Sea Minerals Shower Gel[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B00RPDSQF6″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41nptig14L.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”500″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00RPDSQF6″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
Nurturing dry skin through minerals from the Dead Sea, this healing body wash’s botanic scent will linger innocently on your body but didn’t score very well with our beauty product testing panelists.
11. Lush – The Olive Branch[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B001MBLVH2″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.reviewlatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/4127j8m00cL.jpg” tag=”77033-20″ width=”500″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B001MBLVH2″ locale=”US” tag=”77033-20″]Buy Now[/easyazon_link]
One sniff of this Mediterranean scented shower gel from Lush, and you will be transported into paradise. The simple ingredients of mandarin juice, vine leaves, olive oil, and sea salt blend together beautifully to calm your skin and mind. This good organic body wash has a great smell but let our panelists down when it came to the overall score.
- 10089584 Routh HB, Bhowmik KR. Traditional Medicine in Dermatology
- New perspectives on antiacne plants P Sinha & S Srivastava.
- Baumann LS. Less-known botanical cosmeceuticals. Dermatol Therory 18045358
- Abdulla S. Nature International Weekly Journal of Science
- SR Narahari Evidence-based Dermatology
- Lewis C. Clearing Up Cosmetic Confusion. TGC magazine
- FDA.gov Cosmetics: Guidance & Regulation.
- Beauty or the Beast?. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- S. Suresh Babu: Homemade Herbal Cosmetics